Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life...

So I have decided that life is just too crazy. I have all these plans and they always get muffed up. I understand that I need to be patient and just let things work out the way they are supposed to, but that is so hard. I am the type of person that has to see the end results. I have to know and not knowing is one of the hardest things for me. I know it all has to do with aligning my will with God's and having the faith to know that everything works out in the end. Thats the part that gets me. Its always a challenge for me. I think Im getting better, but sometimes it just gets to me. Things just pile up and it gets hard to balance it all. Thank goodness for the tender mercies the Lord sends. The people who smile at you for no reason and a message that only says "I Love You" from a family member or friend exactly when you need it. The Lord knows what we need when we need it. He will never leave us alone. What a comfort that is in this world that is so unpredictable and dark. I am grateful for the knowledge I have. Even though life is difficult and its hard, I know it would be more of a challenge without that light to guild me through the darkest of days. I guess life isnt as bad as I thought it was. It could be much worse.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I love you Mari. Take life one step at a time. One day at a time. It's more enjoyable that way. Keep your head held high and have a little fun while you're at it!

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

I FOUND IT! I was typing it in wrong. :) now we can be blogging buddies. :)

Brian Berrett said...

Hey, this is your cousin Brian Berrett. Yes, I tend to eavesdrop on blogs that belong to family members. I know times can get tough and sometimes you just don't know where you are going. Trust me, it will work out in the end. Hang in there and remember there are people in Idaho (Pocatello for that matter) that do love you. Best of luck!

Amy Powell said...

My katie! Am I stll the only one who calls you that? I love it. And you know I love you. I love the comments Marissa and Brian left and they're right. Life is hard, it'll never be easy. But we have to go through these tough ones to really appreciate the good ones. And there are lots of good ones! Keep your head up and do what Wassa says, one step at a time.