Monday, February 16, 2009

New Decisions

So I have made some decisions about life that I feel pretty good about.
1.) I have decided that I am not moving in the fall. This is a big deal because I have never lived anywhere for longer than 9 months in the past 3 years. I have lacked stability which is something that I need in my life. Change is a hard thing for me and I am glad that I have decided to stay where I am at. It feels right.
2.) I am not going to worry so much. I may or may not tend to get stressed out somewhat easily, but from now on I am going to handle life as it comes and not so be so concerned about the little things. My mom will be so proud.
3.) I am going to be more healthy. That means that I should probably be in bed now rather than doing this...but anyway. I realized that a lot of the reason I am so tired all the time is that I dont do the things I need to keep my body energized. So from now on no more sugar. Kind of kills me, but I think I will survive.
Anyway, you can see that this is a bit different from the last entry. I feel really good about the way my life is going. I understand that we don't have to know everything and that having faith is essential in Heavenly Father's plan. I am excited to see what is in store and I know that it will happen in the appropriate time and place.
I hope all of you are well. I wish luck to you and you all in my prayers. Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Carla Cook said...

Just for the record, I am very proud of you! You are an amazing person and I love your friendship. Good luck with your goals. They are good for you!!!

Lois Cook Berrett said...

And just for the record, I am proud of you too. I think you are awesome. You have chosen some great goals. I am on the no sugar right now too. I have only been without for the last couple of days though. I hope I can hold on a little longer and get this old body back in shape a little. Love you.

Heidi said...

I think your decisions/goals are great! I'm glad you're not moving. We live so close to each other and need to party more! I need to make some goals too. I'll keep you updated. Love you!

Amy Powell said...

Good for you! It feels good to make some resolutions doesn't it?? Good luck and remember to be strong, you can do all these things, just stay tough :) LOVE YOU!