Monday, January 26, 2009

Who's Proud!?

After much scolding from my sisters, I have decided to update my blog. I just want to explain that I honestly don't remember that I even have a blog until Amy so kindly tells me how horrible I am at doing it. You can thank her for her warm prompts to update this.
My life...well, nothing too exciting. I finished my first semester of the education program. The end of the semester, to put it lightly, was the worst experience of my life. I am fairly certain I did not sleep the last two weeks of school. But I passed and got the best grades I have ever gotten in college. So I can not complain. Hard work always pays off.
I am going to call it a night, but I promise I will try and remember to not be so terrible at this whole blog thing. At least I am pretty consistant with updating every six months or so. Not too shabby.

3 comments:

Amy Powell said...

Did I bug you that much about it? I just like to know what's going on!! But admit it, you love it when I tease you, it's how you can be sure I still love you! Love you sister!!!!

Mari said...

Haha! No. I was just teasing! Its all good!

Heidi said...

To answer your question: I am very, very proud. :)