Saturday, April 5, 2008

School school school....

Well, once again I need to apologize for being terrible at this. I am very sorry. Ok, for the update. I am proud to finally say I have a major! It is so exciting! I just got accepted into the elementary education program at UVU. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, its faint, but its there. Only 2 more years. Im so excited to see that everything is finally paying off. And there's only 2 more weeks of classes left...then finals. As soon as that gets over I start for the summer term. If I dont then I cant start the program in the fall, so school it is. Sorry if all I talk about is school. That literally is my whole life. Its not exciting, but thats what it is! Well, I hope all of you are doing amazing! I'll be better, I promise. And I will put pictures up...ok later!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Woo Hoo!!! Soooooooo good to hear from you. Jordan and Braden were just talking about you yesterday. They said you need to come visit... Kids! Love you. Keep blogging!!!!