Friday, January 25, 2008

Sorry!

So I'm not very good at keeping up with this! I apologize! Well, school started again and that's probably the most eventful thing that's happened. Oh, well James and Jerrica got married. I guess that's pretty exciting...just kidding! I loved it. Of course we are all excited to have Jerr in the family!
Well classes are going pretty good. None of them should be very hard, except math. It's pretty much going to kick my butt. I love my job. When I'm not at school I'm at work. It's the most rewarding job I've had. The guys are so fun to work with. One is obsessed with police cars and firetrucks and freaks out every time we see one. He always waves to them and is sure they always want to talk to them. I told him I was thinking about getting a new car and he is more concerned about it than I am. Every time he sees me he asks if I've gotten it yet and the question that follows is if he can ride in it. It makes his day when I tell him yes. Makes me laugh. They are great guys. I love going in to work. First time I can say that honestly. Anyway, hope you're all doing well! Later gaters!

2 comments:

Amy Powell said...

mari berry quite contrary, I'm so glad you updated your page, FINALLY! love you lots, and I would like to see some pic's next time.

Marissa said...

Marwi. I love you sister. Sounds like all is well. Keep updating this thing they call the blog. It's fun to keep up with ya. Hope all is well. Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!