Friday, April 18, 2008

Im Finished!!!


So Im done with school! I thought this day would never come! So to celebrate me and my awesome roommie Rebecca went and celebrated at IHOP! Great idea! I ordered more than i should have and ate almost all of it! Afterall, I was celebrating being done with finals. Greatest day of my life! Anyway, I only have to get through finals and then guess who's off for a whole week? Yep, me! Holler. Bring on the week of nothing. I cant wait! Ok, so you have to admit that I am kicking butt at this whole blog thing, right? 3 times in month? I think i just doubled my all my entires. Pretty much i'm amazing! Well, hope you're all doing magnificent! Love you!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Con-freakin-grats!!!!! What do you mean you're off for the whole week, are you going back to school for the summer? Looooser!

Anyway, I want to show you up on the Guitar. I just passed "ONE" on medium. Where are you? What do you play it on? I've only ever played it on the Wii. I hear it's different on on all of them.

Have fun on your break and enjoy!!! Love ya!!!

Amy Powell said...

Yeah for the katie kat! Enjoy your week of nothingness. And if you get bored, you do have a freakin' awesome sister who'd love to see you :) Way to go on the blogging...I'm totally impressed. Love ya!