Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is Halloween!

So I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween. It is probably one of my favorite holidays. I think it is so fun to dress up and just have fun! I love seeing all the kids costumes. I remember how fun Halloween was when I was little and how EXCITED I was to go trick-or-treating.

So, I've grown out of the whole trick-or-treating phase, but I still love getting dressed up. However, I never think of anything until the day before or the day of and then I get all stressed out and whatever.

Yes, I need ideas. Last year I was Mr. Rogers. I'm finding it hard to top that. I think that it was probably my most favorite costume. AND...it was all my idea. But Im not coming up with anything good so I am seeking the help of those much smarter and creative that me. Please. Offer ideas if you have any.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

So, I vote you build on the Mr. Rogers idea from last year and go as King Friday.

Aly said...

you WOULD change it to "cook corner" hahah. that's funny.