Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The joys of being an adult...sort of.

So, I am at work. This is the joy that I was refering to in my title. I understand that I have actually been ensalved by this thing they call work since I was 14...but still. All that money was my own and I didnt have to pay anyone anything. That is sooo not the case now. Boo to people taking my money. And what is this having to go to school and whatever. High school was so much easier. The college prep classes I took did no such preping. Nothing like actual college. Pretty sure I did more sleeping than preping. And now I know youre thinking that maybe the reason they didnt help was because I was sleeping. That is entirely false. I slept because I was BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!! Im just sayin. The whole purpose of this was to say that once again, Im bored. So instead of sleeping I now blog...and I would get fired if I did sleep. I would much rather be asleep. Once again, Im just sayin.

2 comments:

sarah said...

hahahahahaha.
i LOVED reading this.
thank yur, mari.

Gordon said...

I'm just sayin'.